[yocto] Missing something in UAP for Overo-Fire

Sudhangathan B S sudhangathan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 18:59:01 PDT 2013

bitbake -c compile_kernelmodules -f virtual/kernel ------ is only
working...
just bibake virtual/kernel too didn't work..
I had already configured it to compile as modules manually in defconfig. So
i didn't require "bitbake -c menuconfig virtual/kernel".

Thank a lot...!!!!!,
I'm now trying to up dhcp  server for IP addresses...!! any suggestions
would be helpful.
Sudhangathan BS
Ph:(+91) 9731-905-205