[yocto] poky: Bitbake nothing provides error

Zafrullah Syed zafrullahmehdi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 02:28:22 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

I cloned meta-gumstix[1] and meta-gumstix-extras[2] into poky folder and i
tried to add these values of my machine in the local.conf file

MACHINE_KERNEL_PR = "r1"

KERNEL_IMAGETYPE = "uImage"

UBOOT_ENTRYPOINT = "0x80008000"
UBOOT_LOADADDRESS = "0x80008000"

TARGET_ARCH = "arm"

[1] https://github.com/gumstix/meta-gumstix
[2] https://github.com/gumstix/meta-gumstix-extras

When I give the command '*bitbake u-boot'* or '*bitbake
gumstix-console-image'* it throws again *ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'u-boot'*or
*ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES '**gumstix-console-image'*

Regards,
Zafrullah Syed

--
Regards,