[yocto] [eclipse-poky][RFC 0/6] Introducing a YoctoSDKCMakeProjectNature

Atanas Gegov atanas.gegov.oss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:47:47 PDT 2013

Hi Jessica,

thank you for the comments!

1. Yes, the idea is that at the end there are the current category ("Yocto
Project ADT Autotools Project" with some Autotools-based project templates)
and a new category "Yocto Project ADT CMake Project" with e.g. its own
"Hello World C++ CMake Project". The latter category and the templates will
be implemented in the upcoming patch series.
2. Could you please give me a small example how it should look like?Should
the method addNatures receive a list of natures to add? What is the case if
more natures are added to a project (e.g. SDKNature + AutotoolsNature +
EmptyNature)? Or do you think of enum based on the buildsystem natures only
(Autotools vs. CMake) and not based on all 4 natures?
3. I just created an account in bugzilla.yoctoproject.org, so you can
assign me the CMake support entry.

Thanks,
Atanas