[yocto] [eclipse-poky][RFC 0/6] Introducing a YoctoSDKCMakeProjectNature

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Tue Apr 23 11:50:41 PDT 2013

Hi Atanas,

Overall, the patches look good.  Couple comments:

1. So from the end user perspective, after the 2nd patch set, user will see "Yocto Project ADT CMake Project" category when they want to create a new project?
2. Can we change the API for addNatures by using an enum type for projectNature instead of explicitly listing all of them out.  This way is easier for code maintenance and API usability.
3. Don't know whether you've created a bugzilla account at bugzilla.yoctoproject.org or not, if not, please do, since I'd hope you're able to help fixing certain bugs in this area down the road.  Also, from project planning process wise, we're right in the 1.5 planning, and I'd like to create an entry in the bugzilla for extending eclipse for CMake support and assign that to you, so it's easier to track what are the community contribution to the project.

Thanks,
Jessica