[yocto] Adding prebuilt binaries to /usr/bin on rootfs

Michael Fainstein Michael.Fainstein at ecitele.com
Wed Apr 17 22:01:54 PDT 2013

This error is generated by meta/classes/insane.bbclass.
Check the usage of INSANE_SKIP_ flag in various recipes. Try adding line
INSANE_SKIP_${PN} = "ldflags"
to your recipe.

Michael

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.