[yocto] Repository to upgrade images

Edward Vidal vidal.develone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:49:13 PDT 2013

With that said how does Angstrom which uses opkg upgrades images that are
build with Angstrom.   I prefer Yocto but I had some pre-built image that
came with my beagleboard and I used opkg upgrade  and opkg install
gfortran.   Also has anyone built gfortran, libgfortran, and numpy?
Currently these are some dependencies that I need for GNURADIO?
Thanks Any and all help is appreciated
Ed