[yocto] poky lsb support

gmail jayleezju at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 19:21:04 PDT 2013

HI every body:

I  have a package(opensaf)  which needs support of  lsb init script .So I  use this "DISTRO ?= "poky-lab" in conf/local.conf
And i set IMAGE_INSTALL in my image  recipe as follows:
IMAGE_INSTALL = "\
    ${CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL} \
    packagegroup-core-boot \
    bash\
    bc \
    binutils binutils-symlinks \
    coreutils \
    cpio \
    cronie \
    diffutils \
    ed \
    elfutils \
    file \
    findutils \
    gawk \
    grep \
    m4 \
    ncurses \
    libpam \
    procps \
    psmisc \
    sed \
    shadow \
    tar \
    util-linux \
    zlib \
    lsb \
    lsbsetup \
    \
    dhcp-client \
    lsof \
    pciutils \
    setserial \
    strace \
    sysstat \
    usbutils \
    which \
    kernel-module-tipc \
    libxml2 \
    python-shell \
    python-xml \
    python-subprocess \
    eglibc-utils \
    tipcutils \
    opensaf\
    "

I didn't use  packagegroup-core-lsb because the flash of my device is very limited.

When I use the startup script of "opensaf" I always get
"/etc/core-lsb/lsb_start_daemon: line 44 : daemon: command not found
/etc/core-lsb/lsb_log_message: line 16: failure: command not found"

where can I find these commands : "daemon,failure", or which package I need to include to have these?

PS: my poky branch is danny.

Anybody can help ? thanks very much.