[yocto] Config fragment not being picked up

Saridakis, Dean (US SSA) dean.saridakis at baesystems.com
Mon Apr 15 07:53:53 PDT 2013

> is
> >> pretty simple:

> >> It looks like you forgot the colon at the end of the path.
> >> Try this:
> >>    FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/${PN}:"
> >>
> >> -Kevin
> >
> > Good eye, but afraid that didn't help (maybe the path was empty
> before???). I think the files are getting picked up, since fetch will fail if
> change the file name to force a not found error.
> >

> What release are you using ? I tested this just last night before the
> 1.4 release final RC .. so it definitely still works!
>
> How are you determining that it isn't being picked up?

I believe the SDK is based on Yocto 1.2 / Poky 7.0 -- bitbake is 1.15.2.
kernel.bbclass kernel_do_configure() looks like it only does a make oldconfig on defconfig...?
Should I expect to see the .cfg files being eppended there?

The .config I end up with doesn't have the definitions from my .cfg fragment files.