[yocto] how to convert source rpm spec to bitbake recipe?

Michael Fainstein Michael.Fainstein at ecitele.com
Wed Apr 3 04:21:57 PDT 2013

Hi Samuel,
kde-spec2bb.sh script references spec2bb.inc script. Can you post a link to it?

Thanks,
Michael

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.