[yocto] OE/Yocto Talk in Free Software and Linux Days in Turkey

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Apr 3 03:26:49 PDT 2013

Hi Eren,

On 28 March 2013 14:21, Eren Türkay <eren at hambedded.org> wrote:
> I haven't prepared slides and I have one week until the event.  I would
> really appreciate a previous seminar materials and slides. I would be
> grateful if we can discuss further on items in detail (e.g: what to
> explain). If you were to give a talk about OE, what would you explain?
> :)

I've done two presentations about Yocto from a high-level point of
view, their sources are in git at
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/yocto-docs/tree/presentations
(the .pin files are the source).  It's a bit late (I've been away for
the weekend) but there might be something useful for you in there.

Ross