[yocto] Installing foreign fonts into the yocto build

Satya Swaroop Damarla swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:47:02 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

I have a small issue. On my device, I would like to have Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, Hebrewish, Greek fonts and all European language special
characters available for java application based on X.

In general I would like to know a method of adding custom fonts which are
scalable to X server. I tried browsing oever the internet and in the
mailing lists but not much success... Suggestions are deeply appreciated...

Regards,
Satya