[yocto] 1.3_M5.rc2 status.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 26 06:06:53 PDT 2012

Dear Paul Eggleton,

In message <10067256.0vCsjtRvv5 at helios> you wrote:

> > Am I doing anyhting wrong?
>
> No, this is expected, at the moment you need to follow the instructions and
> make the appropriate changes to your conf/bblayers.conf. However, there is a
> patch out for review that we would like to include for the 1.3 final release
> which will take care of this automatically for you.

Thanks.  Please excuse my ignorance: where would I find the respective
instructions?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Misquotation is, in fact, the pride and privilege of the  learned.  A
widely-read  man  never  quotes  accurately,  for  the rather obvious
reason that he has read too widely.
                - Hesketh Pearson _Common Misquotations_ introduction