[yocto] BB_NO_NETWORK and own-mirrors not working with meta-systemd

Evade Flow evadeflow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:12:21 PDT 2012

> You should not need to be specifying the revision within SRC_URI as you are
> doing, however, it is correct that you must specify the revision in
> SRCREV...

This doesn't appear to be done in a couple of the Yocto recipes:

  - meta/recipes-devtools/btrfs-tools/btrfs-tools_git.bb
  - meta/recipes-devtools/mtd/mtd-utils_1.4.9.bb

SRCREV is not set in either of these, but 'tag=' is supplied as part of
SRC_URI, i.e.:

  SRC_URI = "git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-progs.git;protocol=git;tag=fdb6c0402337d9607c7a39155088eaf033742752;branch=master"

I'm not sure what to make of that, but... I'll modify my Wiki entry to say
that SRCREV should be set (instead of a SRC_URI with 'tag=').