[yocto] why was meta-dlna submodule history stripped out?

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Oct 22 01:43:04 PDT 2012

On Monday 22 October 2012 09:06:41 Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> On 20/10/12 13:16, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> > On Friday 19 October 2012 11:01:09 Saul Wold wrote:
> > Long term however I'd rather see the additional unique recipes in meta-
> > guacamayo itself go into more official OE community layers.
>
> Ah, so there is an official community and an unoffical one, this
> community stuff is becoming rather difficult. ;-)

I was referring to the meta-openembedded repository on openembedded.org. If
people are looking for recipes they're going to be looking for them there first
- surely it would be better that they'd find them there rather than just
assuming they haven't been written and writing new ones themselves...?

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton