[yocto] Any updates to meta-zynq in the pipeline?

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Sat Oct 13 07:21:59 PDT 2012

On 12-10-13 10:16 AM, Elvis Dowson wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
> I'm about to start with my Xilinx ZC702 development board, and I was
> wondering if there are any updates planned to the meta-zynq repository?

There are updates planned, but with some vacations (mine and others), since
that last update things slowed down a bit. But work is proceeding,
I expect something in the next few weeks.

In particular, as an initial item, the BSP can be bumped to the Yocto
1.3 (3.4) kernel, and complete some work on remaining issues with the
layer.

After that, SDK updates, and other enhancements would be in the
pipeline, but i don't have a complete visibility into those yet.

Cheers,

Bruce