[yocto] Howto add TIPC-support into kernel?

Jonas Jonsson L jonas.l.jonsson at ericsson.com
Tue Oct 2 02:23:09 PDT 2012

Hi!

I'm writing a recipe for a piece of software that requires TIPC support in the kernel.  I've tried to figure out a way to accomplish this within my bb-file, but with no success.  Is there a way to do such thing with Yocto, currently I run 'bitbake -c menuconfig linux-yocto' (or is it yocto-linux, can't recall) and then I add 'kernel-modules' to IMAGE_INSTALL_append in my 'local.conf'-file?  I would like to have this dependency some-how contained within my recipe.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Jonas Jonsson