[yocto] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cedar Trail with PowerVR for Edison 6.0.1

Stewart, David C david.c.stewart at intel.com
Wed May 23 17:37:23 PDT 2012

This should actually read as optional for compliance with the BSP Guide. I've already asked Scott to work on an explicit list of "required" vs "optional" items to conform with the guide to make this clearer.

The Intel silicon guys do this for their BSPs for a variety of reasons. I wouldn't necessarily expect anyone else to do this.