[yocto] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cedar Trail with PowerVR for Edison 6.0.1

Saxena, Rahul rahul.saxena at intel.com
Wed May 23 13:47:13 PDT 2012

Please see section 1.4 of the bsp-guide (http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/bsp-guide/bsp-guide.html) including the following text:

" Note
Pre-compiled images are bundled with a time-limited kernel that runs for a predetermined amount of time (10 days) before it forces the system to reboot. This limitation is meant to discourage direct redistribution of the image. You must eventually rebuild the image if you want to remove this restriction."

Thanks
Rahul