[yocto] Raspberry Pi [was Re: Kernel modules fail to compile for ARM]

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Tue May 15 08:26:22 PDT 2012

> There do seem to be multiple efforts. The Qt on Pi folks are also putting
> together a BSP. I'd like to find a way to put everyone together to make
sure
> effort is not being duplicated. Is there interest in a meeting of
interested
> parties, perhaps on Thursday?

I have quite a few commitments on Thursday (oe hacking is not my day job)
but pulling everyone together sounds like a very good idea. I'll try and
make a meeting if someone else wants to pull it together.

It's also worth pushing http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/LayerIndex again as
people (me included) often seem to forget to add layers to this so it can be
hard to find out if pre-existing work is being carried out.

Regards,

John