[yocto] Raspberry Pi [was Re: Kernel modules fail to compile for ARM]

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue May 15 08:05:20 PDT 2012

There do seem to be multiple efforts. The Qt on Pi folks are also
putting together a BSP. I'd like to find a way to put everyone
together to make sure effort is not being duplicated. Is there
interest in a meeting of interested parties, perhaps on Thursday?

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org