[yocto] Using meta-intel with Denzil

Tom Zanussi tom.zanussi at intel.com
Thu May 10 14:01:40 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 21:54 +0100, Chris Tapp wrote:
> On 10 May 2012, at 21:44, Tom Zanussi wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 21:38 +0100, Chris Tapp wrote:
> >> I just tried to build 'crownbay' under Denzil but I got an error saying that xserver-xf86-dri-lite.inc could not be found.
> >>
> >> It looks as if new meta is available in the git repository. Is there a plan for 7.0.0 downloads to be available from the downloads page?
> >>

> > Yes, the plan these days is to release the meta-intel BSPs a few weeks
> > or so following the poky release.  We expect to have denzil BSP
> > downloads available from the downloads directory in a couple weeks...
>

> Thanks Tom.
>
> Is there any information produced for a release to explain what needs looking at to bring a BSP in line with the release?
>
> I found the above when I tried to bring something I'm working on in to Denzil. It would be really helpful if there was an easy way to find out what I need to consider ;-)

I wish there were. ;-)  I don't know any substitute for that kind of
thing than looking at git history and trying to build.

BTW, I don't know why you'd be seeing that xserver-xf86-dri-lite.inc
error unless you had something out of date - the current master for
crownbay works find for me with poky/denzil...

Tom