[yocto] Using meta-intel with Denzil

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Thu May 10 13:54:15 PDT 2012

On 10 May 2012, at 21:44, Tom Zanussi wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 21:38 +0100, Chris Tapp wrote:
>> I just tried to build 'crownbay' under Denzil but I got an error saying that xserver-xf86-dri-lite.inc could not be found.
>>
>> It looks as if new meta is available in the git repository. Is there a plan for 7.0.0 downloads to be available from the downloads page?
>>

> Yes, the plan these days is to release the meta-intel BSPs a few weeks
> or so following the poky release.  We expect to have denzil BSP
> downloads available from the downloads directory in a couple weeks...

Thanks Tom.

Is there any information produced for a release to explain what needs looking at to bring a BSP in line with the release?

I found the above when I tried to bring something I'm working on in to Denzil. It would be really helpful if there was an easy way to find out what I need to consider ;-)

Chris Tapp

opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com