[yocto] Raspberry Pi

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue May 8 00:58:32 PDT 2012

Hi Chris & all - there is a small group working on a Yocto Project BSP
for the Raspberry Pi, particularly to get Qt working (this is the
QtonPi group to which Brian referred in an earlier message). I can put
you in touch with them if you like.

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org