[yocto] Raspberry Pi

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Tue May 8 00:43:36 PDT 2012

On 15 Dec 2011, at 21:47, Chris Tapp wrote:

> Is anyone on this list considering (or working on) a BSP for the Raspberry Pi (http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs) ?
>
> For those that haven't seen it, it's a credit-card sized 'home pc' aimed primarily at educational users that includes a 700MHz ARM11 core, HDMI, OpenGL ES 2.0, ethernet and audio for about $35. It will be supporting Debian, Fedora and ArchLinux at launch.
>
> Looks like a good board for people that want to get in to Yocto / embedded linux. Also looks like it's a good platform for some of my stuff...
>
> I would be interested in working on a BSP / distro if anyone is working on it or would like to work on it.

Well, I've finally got to the top of the order list and should be getting some hardware within the next few days. Time to get started!

I guess the first thing to do is get a kernel built. I'm not up-to-date with ARM - are there any BSPs available for similar devices / the ARM11 core?

Chris Tapp

opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com