[yocto] Build error: Could not inherit file classes/systemd.bbclass

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu May 3 05:54:21 PDT 2012

Hi,
      I've setup and configured an Ubuntu-12.04 LTS 64-bit system, and I get a build error when I run the following command:

$ bitbake -c fetchall core-image-minimal

Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
WARNING: Host distribution "Ubuntu 12.04 LTS" has not been validated with this version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.
ERROR: ParseError at /tool/yocto/meta-ti/recipes-misc/payload/bonescript.bb:5: Could not inherit file classes/systemd.bbclass
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson