[yocto] pseudo interaction issue

Xu, Dongxiao dongxiao.xu at intel.com
Thu Mar 22 20:21:26 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 21:29 -0500, Peter Seebach wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:01:16 +0800
> "Xu, Dongxiao" <dongxiao.xu at intel.com> wrote:
>
> > I think the difference between Hob and other UI (e.x., knotty) is
> > that, when building image is finished in knotty, the UI, bitbake
> > server, and pseudo all quit. But in Hob, everything still alive after
> > a build. I noticed that the pseudo error happens only when Hob is
> > trying to issue a second build.
>
> I get it on the first build.

What do you mean by first build? Did you click "Just bake" button?

Actually "Just bake" button is divided into two steps:

1) build_target(packages)
2) build_target(image)

I noticed the pseudo error will happen when calling build_target(image).
Therefore I also treated it as second build.

Thanks,
Dongxiao