[yocto] Yocto weekly bug trend charts -- WW11

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Mar 19 13:18:11 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 10:13 -0700, Darren Hart wrote:
> On 03/19/2012 09:18 AM, Stewart, David C wrote:

I did talk briefly with Dave earlier and it was hard to decide whether
these were minor or enhancement in nature. Enhancements are about adding
new functionality, bugs of whatever severity are about issues in
existing features. Janitor class issues could be in either category so
you can argue this both ways from that perspective.

Did we end up deciding to have a janitor user to assign these too in the
end or are they going to remain with various people until assigned? If
the latter, I'd hate to see the WDD being skewed against people due to
high numbers of janitor bugs so that might sway my argument.

Cheers,

Richard