[yocto] Yocto weekly bug trend charts -- WW11

Darren Hart darren.hart at intel.com
Mon Mar 19 10:13:42 PDT 2012

On 03/19/2012 09:18 AM, Stewart, David C wrote:
> [...]

I don't know what "low" would map to. The key says:

"The weight we use for each severity: Critical:10, Major:7, Normal:5,
Minor:3, Enhancement:0 "

In my view, Janitors should be marked the same as Enhancement, 0. If a
bug is important enough to track and impact release, it shouldn't be a
janitors bug, which by definition are intended to sit in a pool for
new-comers and irregular contributors to pick up.

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center