[yocto] Yocto weekly bug trend charts -- WW11

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Mar 19 03:26:18 PDT 2012

Hi Jiajun,

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 08:49 +0000, Xu, Jiajun wrote:
> 	The overall open bug trend increased a lot in last week. The new
> submitted vs. fixed bug number is 64 vs. 52. Some fixed bugs are
> enhancement bug, which are not calculated into WDD data. WDD number
> and Open Bug number are 938 and 188. Bug status of WW11 could be found
> on https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Bug_Trend.

I agree that there were 64 vs 52 bugs last week which is a change of 12
bugs. The top two charts show increases of 50 and 30 bugs though so the
numbers don't seem to add up for me :/. I appreciate the bugzilla update
upset the accounting but it looks like some of the historical data is
inaccurate somewhere :(

Cheers,

Richard