[yocto] iptables not building on master

Tom Zanussi tom.zanussi at intel.com
Mon Mar 5 21:09:38 PST 2012

Hi Autif,

I'm sure it's nothing to do with crownbay or meta-intel, but I'll fire
off a build anyway.  I only have my laptop available, so it may take all
night, but will let you know what I find.  FWIW I normally build on
master of both meta-intel and poky and haven't seen this, so it must be
very recent.

Tom