[yocto] iptables not building on master

Autif Khan autif.mlist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:44:45 PST 2012

Interesting - core image minimal builds fine - it does not actually
build iptables. So the point is moot.

I did a clean build for core-image-sato and it failed at the same
place for the same error.

I am no sure how meta-intel + meta-crownbay can interact with iptables
- there is no recipe for iptables in meta-intel anywhere.

Tom - If you have the bandwidth - can you please see if you can
replicate my woes.

I do not know anyone else who is on master and crownbay. If there -
please let me know if things work for you.

This broke for me when I moved from M2 to master.

Thanks

Autif