[yocto] Broken SDK

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:13:30 PDT 2012

Finally this error is also resolving. I was exporting wrong path for
QMAKESPEC.
I need to export same path as defined in
environment-setup-armv6-poky-linux-gnueabi, so i executed-

"source  /opt/poky/1.0/environment-setup-armv6-poky-linux-gnueabi "

then tried compiling Qt applications and got successful.
Thanks to Yocto community !!