[yocto] Broken SDK

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 05:18:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for support. I successfully created SDK with this modification. I
installed the same SDK and tried compiling Qt application, but got error
mentioning

"Failure to read QMAKESPEC conf file
/opt/poky/1.0/sysroots/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/qtopia/mkspecs/linux-gnueabi-oe-g++/qmake.conf/qmake.conf.
Error processing project file: /home/Qt/hello/hello.pro"

I had exported path of QMAKESPEC to
/opt/poky/1.0/sysroots/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/qtopia/mkspecs/linux-gnueabi-oe-g++/qmake.conf

Any idea why I am ending up with this error ? Any reply is appreciable.

Thanks
Navani