[yocto] nothing building under denzil-7.0.1

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Fri Jul 20 13:29:31 PDT 2012

On 07/20/2012 01:11 PM, Jim Abernathy wrote:
> There must be some basic thing I'm missing.  Nothing that I used to
> build under denzil 7.0 will now build under denzil 7.0.1 or tracking the
> denzil branch.  Are all the BSPs required to be updated to 7.0.1 before
> you can run?
>
> I'd thought I'd check before I post a bunch of log files.
>
> I just downloaded the poky 7.0.1 tarball and cd'ed to that untarred
> directory and untarred the 7.0 Intel BSPs.
>
> There must be a step I'm missing.  otherwise this would not have gotten
> thru testing before deployment.
>
> Jim A

Hi Jim,

We need more specific information about the error(s) you're seeing.
We've done extensive QA with 7.0.1 and meta-intel, so I imagine there
must be a step you've forgotten.

For example, you are using the denzil branch of meta-intel, right?

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Engineer - Yocto Project