[yocto] nothing building under denzil-7.0.1

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:11:13 PDT 2012

There must be some basic thing I'm missing.  Nothing that I used to
build under denzil 7.0 will now build under denzil 7.0.1 or tracking the
denzil branch.  Are all the BSPs required to be updated to 7.0.1 before
you can run?

I'd thought I'd check before I post a bunch of log files.

I just downloaded the poky 7.0.1 tarball and cd'ed to that untarred
directory and untarred the 7.0 Intel BSPs.

There must be a step I'm missing.  otherwise this would not have gotten
thru testing before deployment.

Jim A