[yocto] prerequisite tools for making documentation

McClintock Matthew-B29882 B29882 at freescale.com
Tue Jul 3 12:25:04 PDT 2012

I went through this trying to fix the docs build on a machine and my
build script has some clues about what I needed to do:

export PATH=/opt/fop-1.0:$PATH
export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

which xsltproc

cd documentation

for i in adt-manual dev-manual yocto-project-qs bsp-guide
kernel-manual poky-ref-manual; do
    make pdf html DOC=$i BRANCH=edison
done

I think I needed a new 'fop' and a new 'xsltproc' - this was on an old
build machine (CentOS 5.X) though so things could be different.

-M