[yocto] prerequisite tools for making documentation

jfabernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:57:55 PDT 2012

On 07/03/2012 02:25 PM, Rifenbark, Scott M wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Do you have a list of what you had to install?  I can add this to the QS "Packages" section.
>
> Scott
*Scott,

I had to go thru the apt log for the day I posted this issues. Below are
the packages.  I imagine that texlive brought in the last 8 or so.

Jim A

Selecting previously unselected package libxml2-utils.

Selecting previously unselected package docbook-xsl.

Selecting previously unselected package xmlto.

Selecting previously unselected package xmltex.

Selecting previously unselected package texlive.
Selecting previously unselected package texlive-bibtex-extra.
Selecting previously unselected package preview-latex-style.
Selecting previously unselected package texlive-pictures.
Selecting previously unselected package texlive-latex-extra.
Selecting previously unselected package texlive-math-extra.
Selecting previously unselected package dblatex.
Selecting previously unselected package texlive-latex-extra-doc.
Selecting previously unselected package texlive-pictures-doc. *

-----Original Message----- From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org
[mailto:yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of jfabernathy Sent:
Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:06 AM To: yocto at yoctoproject.org Subject:
[yocto] prerequisite tools for making documentation I had a need to look
at the bitbake manual in the poky/bitbake/doc/manual directory and tried
to make pdf. I had all the prerequisites listed in the QS guide.
However, I found the make failed due to a number of xml related tools
being missing. I installed those and got the pdf manual generated.
Should we add those xml tools to the prerequisites? BTW, I'm using
denzil branch and referring to the QS guide 1.2. Jim A