[yocto] Some questions about the webhob design

Jim Kosem jim at halfman.com
Tue Jul 3 05:21:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

   1. Paul and I had talked about the last one doing something wins. So if
   I am selecting Package Groups or Recipes and someone selects another
   recipe, this would be updated in my interface as well with an indication
   that it has been updated. However, the final build would reflect both
   selections.
   2. Again, for now, and this could be changed in the future when we have
   users and real use cases, the last person to change something has their
   change.
   3. User A would have his settings impact User B's build.

Again, our thinking is that this is the first version of WebHob and there
is still work to be done on permissions and groups. However, we need to at
this stage keep things simple and then once in testing, we can see how
people may or may not work over one another.

--
Jim Kosem

Skype: jkosem
Gtalk: jim at halfman.com
Mobile: +44 7757 559081

Note: I read and reply to email only a couple of times a day. If you need
something quicker, please use Skype, GTalk or if its urgent call my mobile.