[yocto] New recipes not installing in core-image-minimal

Joshua Immanuel josh at hipro.co.in
Fri Jan 27 02:22:58 PST 2012

Hello Martin,

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 09:08 +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> > Perhaps, but it didn't fix this particular problem. Neither
> > /usr/bin/ranpwd nor /etc/init.d/genmac appear in the rootfs.
> > However, each still appears in their respective workdir/image:
>
> Are they in workdir/packages-split/genmac/etc/init.d/genmac
> workdir/packages-split/ranpwd/etc/init.d/ranpwd

I too have a similar issue when I try to include a manually constructed
fstab file into the rootfs image. The file is available in the following
locations
     1. core2-poky-linux/${PN}-${PV}-${PR}/etc/fstab
     2. core2-poky-linux/${PN}-${PV}-${PR}/packages-split/${PN}/etc/fstab

but not in the final rootfs image. May be I am missing something
trivial.

Eager to know the solution on this thread.

Regards
Joshua
--
Joshua Immanuel