[yocto] Is there a recipe for evtest package?

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:59:31 PST 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Jack Mitchell <ml at communistcode.co.uk> wrote:
> The way I tend to tackle this is to copy the recipe from meta-oe into my own
> custom layer. The recipes in meta-oe aren't explicitly compatible with the
> recipes in Yocto so I tend to only transfer over the ones that I
> specifically need to avoid complications.

Thanks!,  I'll look into that.

I had an OE based checkout so I just bitbaked the linux-input recipe
for speed.  I do want to figure out how to do this in Yocto though so
thank for pointing me in the right direction.  I didn't want to
reinvent the wheel if there was already some established way of doing
it that I just wasn't seeing.

Regards,

Brian