[yocto] core-image-sato-directdisk

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Jan 20 09:15:49 PST 2012

On Friday 20 January 2012 11:54:44 autif khan wrote:
> > Did you file a bug on this?
>
> I have not. I am not sure I should. I am not even sure whoose call it
> should be weather or not this goes in README.hardware. I hope someone
> chimes in

So I would say if any of our documentation is out-of-date or unclear, it
should be fixed, no deliberation needed :)

However, in Poky master, README.hardware has now been updated to remove
references to the old directdisk images. It could be that we need to
explicitly add something like what you have written about writing the image to
a hard disk, but for the moment it is at least no longer out-of-date.

At the very least a great start would be to put your instructions up as a page
on the Yocto Project wiki.

Cheers,
Paul

--