[yocto] Does Edison work with Beagleboard & linux-yocto-3.0 kernel?

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:20:08 PST 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Bruce Ashfield
<bruce.ashfield at windriver.com> wrote:
> It will. I sent patches recently to make that the preferred version
> in the master branch. Cherry picking that change would probably
> be all you would need.
>

>> 2.  Is the example for setting up for kernel modification in the
>> development manual still valid for Edison?
>

> Should be.

Would I get that change if I just did a git pull or do I have to do
something else?  I did a git pull to update my Edison checkout last
night realizing that I hadn't done one in a while and then ran a new
clean build and still ran into the same problem.  After triple
checking my work I figured it was time to post.

Regards,

Brian