[yocto] yocto on Acer Aspire One NAV50

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:47:06 PST 2012

I created a core-image-sato using the meta-n450 BSP hoping I could work
with it on the Acer Aspire One 532h-2588.  However, that netbook uses the
Atheros AR5B95 wireless NIC and the Atheros AR8132 wired NIC, which are not
recognized.  Is there anything already in Yocto that could be turned on to
support these devices, or am I left with porting the drives?

Since Ubuntu 11.10 with it's kernel 3.0.0 supports these devices and runs
on the netbook, I'm guessing it's a matter of configuring the kernel to
include these modules.

Does this sound right??

Jim A