[yocto] Trying to compile mono on target for machine crownbay

autif khan autif.mlist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:39:38 PST 2012

While googling, I found this link
(http://mashandmish.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/crossbuilding-webkit-with-a-yocto-toolchain-part-i-glib/)

Here, the author is replacing the libtool generated by autoconf
(./configure script) with the one form the sysroot. i.e.

./configure
cp /opt/poky/1.0/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/i686-pokysdk-libtool
libtool

I did the equivalent and amazingly got the same results.

I am sure I am missing something. Just not sure what.