[yocto] Design Document of "Yocto 1656 Recipe creation/import script"

Kang Kai Kai.Kang at windriver.com
Sun Jan 8 21:49:08 PST 2012

On 2012年01月07日 03:18, Joshua Lock wrote:

Hi Joshua,

> Hi Kai,
>
> On 06/01/12 01:51, Kang Kai wrote:
>> This is the design document of "Yocto 1656 Recipe creation/import
>> script". Please help to review it.
>> Any suggestion is appreciate.
>
> You should check out autospectacle[1] that I linked to in the bug
> report. It does a lot of guessing using clever tricks like searching
> Freshmeat, doap files, READMES etc to get a description[2] and
> analysing configure.ac[3], qmake[4], etc. to determine dependencies.

Thanks for your reply.
I have checked out and read the autospectacle, and show me the direction.
Right now I want to get the NAME, description, license and checksum,
depends and some simple inheritance, do you think that is enough for
this feature? If not, what's more?

Thanks & Regards,
Kai