[yocto] building with 1.2_M3

jfabernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:32:34 PST 2012

Just for fun, I thought I'd build meta-cedartrail today since I saw
1.2_M3 branch show up when I did a git pull today.  The only thing I did
above the basic BSP was to include my meta-jfa layer which is nothing
more than my hello world application and web-webkit, which is already in
the meta layer.

I added to local.conf the following lines, like I alway do:

POKY_EXTRA_INSTALL += "web-webkit"

POKY_EXTRA_INSTALL += "hello"

I also added the meta-intel, meta-intel/meta-cedartrail, and meta-jfa to
my bblayers.conf.

However, unlike the last time I ran this against master branch, I didn't
get "hello" or "web-webkit" in my image, as I usually do.

Is this just a quirk with 1.2_M3 or did something break?

JIm A