[yocto] Upstream-Status finally @ 100%

Saul Wold saul.wold at intel.com
Wed Feb 8 10:45:07 PST 2012

On 02/08/2012 10:04 AM, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey wrote:
> Ah, documentation :)  excellent

Jefro:

You can get more info about this from Mark's OE page:
http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Commit_Patch_Message_Guidelines

The Key thing to note on my numbers is that we have 461 patches that
could potentially be up-streamed to other communities, depending the
status of those communities, from active communities accepting patches
to upstream source that is just download-able with no activity or
maintainers.

We have 1243 patches overall, which include OE Specific configuration
patches and Embedded specific tweaks to various upstreams that may not
be appropriate or acceptable to the upstream community.

Sau!