[yocto] Do we have core-image-lsb-core/c++?

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Thu Feb 2 09:02:48 PST 2012

On 2/1/12 10:47 PM, Ni Qingliang wrote:
> Hi, ALL:
> I'm trying to create a custom image, which is compatible with LSB-core/C
> ++. The core-image-lsb seems like contain the GUI related packages.
> The question is: Do we have core-image-lsb-core or core-image-lsb-c++?

The C++ library should be specified in one of the task definitions in
tasks/task-core-lsb.bb

However, I'm not seeing it there... it's likely an oversight -- or one of the
existing frameworks is already adding it so it was necessary?

(Note, I doubt the existing C++ library will pass the current LSB tests.. there
are a lot of little things that will likely fail the test harness.)

The image "core-image-lsb", is intended to have all of the LSB components in it,
including the C++ items.  There is now LSB recognized "subset" of images for
validation.. it's an all or nothing situation.

--Mark