[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 01:33:13 PST 2012

On 31/01/12 23:07, Liu, Song wrote:

>   - ScottR: would like to encourage people to get back to Scott in 24 hours for his emails clarifying some doc topics. Scott would like to encourage community people to run through the docs and give some feedback. Sean: suggest online review for docs. Scott: we can widen the scope of the review. RP: All docs are in public repos and can be pulled out for review. If people have contribution, please send patches.

If new documentation portions are released I would be happy to give them
a once over as I'm sure many on the list would if they were alerted to
the changes.

At the end of the day it's wholly in our interests to ensure that the
documentation is understandable by end-users and also to read as much as
we can to improve our own knowledge.

Cheers,
Jack.