[yocto] Intel announces S1200 low power family, so when might we see a Yocto BSP....

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Thu Dec 13 06:14:05 PST 2012

Hello,

As reported in Information Week (link below), Intel announced a new Atom
S1200 family for micro servers.  I believe Yocto has applications for
this family of processors.  Assuming this is true, when do we see a
Yocto BSP for this family?

I don't actually expect that there are plans already, but I'm assuming
the Intel team has a rough idea how long it takes to introduce a new BSP
for a new Atom family.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

http://www.informationweek.com/hardware/processors/intel-launches-low-power-atom-to-counter/240144257